Thursday, February 24, 2011

never let me go




I had my hopes pretty high for this one. It looked like a different movie, potentially sad and artistic. After finally seeing it I guess I can admit it was indeed sad and artistic, but it definitely didn’t fill my expectations. Never Let Me Go is quite the difficult movie to enjoy. The premise may be interesting, but the pacing never changes, the whole movie is in the same line, it’s slow and very calmed and do to that, it can become dull at several moments. The upsides are the performances from the cast and the artistic look to it, with great cinematography and music that stand on their own. However, overall, this is not the sci-fi drama most people would care to see and at the end it just falls flat as a forgettable and gloomy film that could have been more.

62 OUT OF 100

No comments:

Post a Comment